Nowadays there are many cheap alternatives for the power bank, many people buy these cheap power bank without knowing that it could damage their smartphones or tablets and could even catch fire.
In this video, you can see what is inside a fake power bank.
Tips on buying a genuine power bank
- Always buy power banks from official channels and look for fulfilled and assured in websites which are selling those power banks.
- Look for authentic stickers and verify them with official websites links.
- Never buy a powerbank from a cheap market store.
- Always confirm the power bank MAH power and voltage with the official website specs.
- Original power banks can charge the device as well as be charged at a same time, fake one doesn’t.