We have already seen multiple leaks, renders and real life Images of the Upcoming Motorola Moto G5 Plus. What appears to be an official press image of the 5.5-inch Moto G5 Plus has been published by a weibo user.
As per earlier leaks, the device will be announced in March and will be offered in two color options, Silver and Gold when Motorola officially announces the devices at its press event.
handset is powered by
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 5.5-inch 1080p touchscreen
- Memory configuration is 4GB/32GB
- camera combo is 13MP/5MP
- The phone runs Android Nougat
- fingerprint sensor on the front
- and packs in a 3,080mAh battery
It’s said to be coming in March this year.