Moto C and Moto C Plus leaked specs
According to famed leakster, Evan Blass Motorola will be launching two entry-level moto handsets Moto C and a slightly more powerful Moto C Plus.
The Moto C Specs
- 5-inch 854×480 touchscreen,
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash,
- 2 MP selfie with a flash,
- 1GB of RAM,
- 2,350 mAh battery.
The Moto C will have two versions.
- 32-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor,
- 8GB of expandable storage,
- Fixed-focus rear camera.
- 64-bit 1.1 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor,
- 16GB of expandable storage,
- Autofocus rear camera.
Moto C Plus
- 720p resolution for its 5″ display,
- 1.3 GHz 64-bit quad-core MediaTek CPU,
- 1 or 2GB of RAM (depending on region),
- 4G LTE, 16GB of expandable storage,
- 8 MP main camera,
- 2 MP selfie unit from the C,
- 4,000 mAh battery.
Both the C and the C Plus will give buyers a choice of Multiple colors, including black, white, gold, and red as seen in the leaked picture above. As of now, there is no information about the release date for the new entry-level Moto C and C plus, But looking at the leaks it ain’t be far from release.