There were leaks and rumours about the new Nokia 2 from HMD Global budget segment, but now it has been spotted on a US-based e-commerce site revealing the price of the device.
This news was reported by Winfuture.de. As per the publication, the Nokia 2 will be released in the US market in black and white colour.
- Nokia 2’s model number TA-1035 for the US market and TA-1029 for the Russian market.
- Dual-SIM functionality
- 4000mAh battery
- 4.5-inch LCD IPS display
- 1.3 Ghz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 chipset
- 1GB RAM and 16GB/32GB storage space + microSD card expansion
- 8GB of storage
- 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera (Carl Zeiss powered)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box
Official launch date of the device is still unknown. Stay connected for Updates.
Leaks claims that Nokia 2 will be announced in November, there are claims that the Nokia 2 will be announced along with Nokia 9 at the MWC 2017.