Qualcomm 670 will be a successor to the Qualcomm 660 processor, the Snapdragon 670 is expected to be the most powerful chipset in Qualcomm’s 600-series chipsets.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 will use 8 (6+2) core design, it will be in a category of a mid-range chip and will be an alternative to Snapdragon 660.
Snapdragon 670 will be built on the 10nm process, putting it on the same hardware level as the much more efficient higher-end CPUs like the Snapdragon 835.
Snapdragon 670 will be based on 10nm fabrication process similar to the flagship Snapdragon 845 or Samsung’s Exynos 9810.
Around two months ago, it was spotted on Geekbench with an impressive single-core score of 1863 and multi-core score of 5256.
Here are the details of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 670
- It is said to be based on modified Cortex A55 and Cortex A75 cores.
- Kryo 300 Silver features six high-efficiency cores and will be clocked at 1.7GHz
- Kryo 300 Gold features two high-performance cores and will have a maximum clock frequency of 2.6GHz.
- 32Kb of L1 cache, 128Kb of L2 Cache and 1024Kb of L3 cache.
- Adreno 615 GPU.
- Adreno 615 GPU operating between 430MHz and 650MHz with turbo boost up to 700MHz.
- Qualcomm’s X2x modem.
- Support for UFS memory and the older eMMC 5.1 flash standard.
- The reference designs for the 670 used a 13MP + 23MP setup.
In terms of main frequency, the highest performance core can reach 1.7GHz, and the two high performance large cores are 2.6GHz and GPU Adreno 615.
There are leaks surrounding that Snapdragon 670 to release in Vivo X21. Source