OnePlus 3 and 3T OxygenOS 4.5.0 (7.1.1) OTA Download links
Here are the Links
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Download(OxygenOS 4.1.7 to OxygenOS 4.5.0)
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
After the release of OnePlus 5, 3 and 3T users might think that the oneplus may have forgotten them, but that didn’t. yesterday, the two phones were updated to Oxygen OS 4.5.0, with lots of new features like “lift up display,” Gaming Do Not Disturb, low priority notifications, and OnePlus’ Slate font. All these features were already available on the OnePlus 5, but it’s good to see that Oneplus is not letting down their older hardware.
Here is what official said in oneplus forum
We are so excited to announce the OxygenOS 4.5.0 OTA update for the OnePlus 3/3T. We do hope the following new features and optimizations will bring you better user experience. Here are some of the highlights of this update:
- Added lift up display
- Added Gaming Do Not Disturb
- Added low priority notification
- Added network speed in status bar
- Added scheduled night mode
- Added OnePlus Slate font
- Redesigned Dash Charge animation
- System stability and battery improvements
- Added Shot on OnePlus wallpaper
- Redesigned calling UI
Camera / Gallery
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark
- Redesigned photo editor in Gallery
- Added secure box
For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 3 and 3T, we appreciate your active feedback and attempts to reach out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.net/feedback/.
As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy!