Samsung Galaxy Note 8 With 3D touch, Specs and News
Specs and news
- 6.3in 3840×2160 Super AMOLED curved Infinity Display with 18.5:9 ratio
- S Pen support
- Improved iris scanner
- Screen embedded fingerprint scanner
- Built-in ‘Bixby’ AI assistant
- Samsung Exynos 8895 CPU (or Snapdragon 835 in the US), 6GB RAM
- 12MP dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
- USB-C connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- IP68 certification
- 64GB build-in storage, microSD expansion
- 3,000mAh battery.
- Fast charging, wireless charging support
- Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue colour options
Leaks And News
- 10/08/2017 There is leak buzzing around which tends us to expect same 3D Touch functionality used by Apple is going to be featured in Note 8 to “replace all the functionality of a home button and open a hidden menu with shortcuts to different features”. This technology is new to android and Samsung and how well it goes is questionable.
- Galaxy Note 8 is going to cost well over $1,000
- 10/08/2017 A leak is coming from ET News that they have got hands on Note 8 alleged launch schedule, which confirms that the smartphone will go on sale on 15 September.
smartphone will go on sale on 15 September.
- 7/08/17 Midnight Black version of the handset Leaked
- 27/7/17 A Chinese leaker named er, ‘Ice Universe’, claims Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will come with 6GB RAM and 256GB storage. The exclusive version will launch as the name of Galaxy Note 8 ‘Emperor Edition’, This will reportedly be exclusive to Asia.
- 24/7/17 Fresh renders of the Galaxy Note 8 (below)
- 21/7/17 Samsung confirms that the Galaxy Note 8 will launch on 23 August. In a tweet, Galaxy S8-style Infinity display and S Pen, alongside the tagline “Do Bigger Things” were posted.