There is no doubt that Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and 5 Plus will enter the Indian market. Last year on November 30, Redmi note 5A smartphone has been on the market in India for sale, as of early January, according to reports 1 million Redmi note 5A smartphones have been sold in India yet.
It’s now officially confirmed by Xiaomi that the first conference to be held in 2018 in New Delhi, India, on February 14.
An invitation image has been surfaced online which shows an enormous number 5 in the picture. This image makes it clear that either Redmi note 5 or Redmi 5 to launch on February 14.
Just recently, Donovansung, International Product Director at Mi, also confirmed the news about the new Xiaomi Redmi 5:
India Mi Fans: “5 is coming!”
Unleashing this Valentine’s Day
Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus are the two Mi full-screen mobile phones that are released by Xiaomi in December 2017. According to Xiaomi, this is by far the highest gross selling Redmi series mobile phone in China.
Redmi 5 Specification
- Redmi 5 uses a new generation 14nm low-power processor named as Snapdragon 450
- MIUI 9
- 3300mAh battery
- 5.7 HD +? 18: 9 full screen
- 2/3/4GB RAM
- 16/32GB Internal storage
- 12-megapixel Rear camera, using 1.25μm large pixel sensor with f/2.2 lens
- Price starting from RS 8200
Redmi 5 Plus Specification
- Snapdragon 625 processor
- 5.99 inches FHD 18: 9 full screen
- 4000mAh battery
- MIUI 9
- Gold, rose gold, black, light blue four color options
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB Internal Storage
- A 12MP camera using 1.25μm large pixel sensor with f/2.2 lens
- Priced at approx RS 10500/13500
There is no doubt that Redmi 5 and 5 Plus will enter the Indian market for sale. Last year on November 30, Redmi 5A smartphone has been on the market in India for sale, as of early January, Xiaomi has sold more than 1 million Redmi 5A in India.