It’s been more than a year when Amazfit Pace was launched and talking about the software support and improvements, I say we have to give Huami 5 Stars for that.
Amazfit pace has got regular updates and fixes. Previous 1.3.5 firmware update added some cool new features ex Montenerring mode and Now the latest firmware update version 1.3.6d adds the Notification enhancement new feature.
Today 02/07/2018 Amazfit pace got a new update coded as 1.3.6d, it took 5 min to download and 20 min to finalize and here are the new features that have been improved and added.
1.3.6d Release Notes
- Updated GPS firmware to improve acquisition speed and measurement accuracy
- Show all notifications in one list and details can be revealed by tapping the item in the list
- Daily summary widget now includes data from mountaineering activities
- Fixed the issue of “some data failed to sync” error frequently showing in Amazfit watch app
- Optimized AGPS sync and .gpxfile import process
- Improved music control stability on IOS
- Improved accuracy of sleep tracking and rendering time of sleep data in the app
- Fixed some issue with manual HR measurement
- Other minor bug fixes and improvement on UI and power consumption