Going through tech news I saw a post from gsmarena “Don’t install OnePlus 2’s Oxygen OS 3.5.5 OTA”I little bit hesitated cuz in the morning I just upgraded my oneplus to the latest oxygen os 3.5.5. I quickly go through the detailed overview of the rom, I found a frequent discontinuation from the lte network of my jio sim but after a while everything was fine it was rock solid. The rom worked flawlessly there were lots and lots of great features added to the rom.
- Volte is working fine with Reliance jio #i only tested it with jio
- Hotspot is working fine
- Night Mode is added #need a little bit of work from the development team
- Battery saving mode is added
- Gaming mode
- the shelf has a new look and also is integrated with a new weather app and resize widgets options.
- UI is changed a little bit with a new interface and notification bar
- An Android security patch is latest
- The call has a new interface
- Ringtone and notification are changed #new ringtone are cool
- There is also a pulse notification option added
- New oneplus File Manager, Gallery, Music, Weather and clock app are added
Looking at the update I feel like you are safe to install with the new upgrade, And looking at bugs there will be a new bug fix soon added to update list so need not to worry, everything is alright.
I am using Oneplus 2 with the new 3.5.5 and till now it is working flawlessly.
I will be uploading a video soon so stay updated with yournexttech.com