Going through tech news i saw a post from gsmarena “Don’t install OnePlus 2’s Oxygen OS 3.5.5 OTA” i little bit hesitated cuz in the the morning i just upgraded my oneplus to the latest oxygen os 3.5.5 . I quickly go through the detail overview of the rom , i found a frequent discontinuation from lte network of my jio sim but after a while every thing was fine it was rock solid . The rom worked flawlessly there were lots and lots of great features added to the rom .
- Volte is working fine with Reliance jio #i only tested it with jio
- Hotspot is working fine
- Night Mode is added #need a little bit of work from development team
- Battery saving mode is added
- Gaming mode
- shelf has a new look and also is integrated with a new weather app and resize wigets options .
- UI is changed a little bit with a new interface and notification bar
- Android security patch is latest
- Call has a new interface
- Ringtone and notification are changed #new ringtone are cool
- There is also a pulse notification option added
- New oneplus File Manager, Gallery, Music, Weather and clock app are added
Looking at the update i feel like you are safe to install with the new upgrade , And looking at bugs there will be a new bug fix soon added to update list so need not to worry , everything is alright.
I am using Oneplus 2 with the new 3.5.5 and till now its working flawlessly .
i will be uploading a video soon so stay updated with yournexttech.com