After apple removed the 3.5 mm headphone jack it became trend for every smartphone manufacturer to remove the headphone jack. Due tothe trend of removing headphone jack lot of wireless earphones emerged in the electronics market and QCY Q29 Pro is one of them.
If you follow yournexttech you should know that i have already reviewed a qcy qy19 a cheap and great sounding wireless earphones from QCY. Those earphones were awesome and now i have got a new pair of the advance truly wireless earphones from QCY – QCY Q29 Pro.
QCY Q29 Pro are the second generation earphones from QCY, The previous Generation QCY Q29 were having some connectivity issue which were solved in pro version.
They’re two independent earpieces that can be used together (stereo) or separately (mono), depending on your needs.
Let’s talk about the Specs, Design, Connectivity and Sound Quality of QCY Q29 Pro.
- Bluetooth Version: V4.2
- Bluetooth chip: CSR A63120
- Bluetooth protocol: A2DP,AVRCP,HFP,HSP
- Battery Capacity(mAh): 45mAh Li-ion Battery for each earbuds, included with portable charging case having 220mAh battery
- Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
- Impedance: 16ohms
- Sensitivity: 42dB
- built-in microphone
- Talk time: 3H
- Music Time: 2.5H
Inside the Box we have two pair of Silicone earbuds a white charging micro usb cable with a charging dock, which includes earphones.
Dock itself is a 220 mah powerbank which can charge the earphones three to four times. And docs itself charges in one hour.
Earphone are double tone, Silver on top and Grey near earbuds and upside there is a led indicator with a push button for turning them on and off or pairing mode. on grey side “Below” we have two pins for charging and opposite to it there is a mic which only works in mono mode.
They are little big bigger in design, so if you have small ears it might look bulky, Take a look at the pic below.
Steps for Connecting Qcy Q29 Pro
- Press and hold both R,L buttons until they show pairing mode “red and white led glowing continuously”
- now instantly double press both
- they will connect to themself forming a sterio mode
- now they are both connected to each other
- now press and hold R for some second until you see the pairing mode
- turn on device bluetooth and pair the Right
- turn on the left and it will automatically pair to each other forming a stereo mode
Charging the earphones
- Charging them is also easy, just put them inside their case/dock and they will charge automatically.
- you will see red light for charging and blue for full-charge, if they don’t charge you need to charge the dock.
Sound quality of these earphones is great comparing to its price point, i am not comparing them with the apple earpods or any other flagship earphones but the mids and highs are average, bass is 6 out of 10 and clarity is 7 out of 10. Overall they are a great buy.
Talking about the range or connection which is 10 meters, they are having a Qualcomm chipset inside them and there is no lag in sound quality.
Can we run with them
No, you can jog with them. they might fall if you run with them.
How long is the battery life
they can last for 1 to 2 hr in moderate usage and dock can charge them for full 3 times.
Where to buy them
i bought them from gearbest.com
Was there any custom on goods
No, i choose priority line shipping
Are these value for money
yes, of course.
Is there any con
yes, they don’t support APTX.
Are they Big in ears
yes, if you have small ears.