Lenovo’s ZUK Edge with a Snapdragon 821 chipset, Adreno 530 GPU, either 4GB or 6GB of RAM and super fast 64GB of UFS 2.0 internal storage Is Official.
- Phone packs a 5.5″ display with a 2.5D curved glass on top.
- 1500:1 contrast ratio and 85% NTSC color coverage.
- The fingerprint sensor, which is capable of unlocking the device in 0.09 seconds.
- At back there’s a 13MP camera with phase detection autofocus, f/2.2 aperture, and 1.34μm pixel size.
- There’s a 13MP camera with phase detection autofocus, f/2.2 aperture, and 1.34μm pixel size.
- ZUK Edge measures 142.9 x 74.5 x 7.68mm and weighs 160 grams
- Dirac HD Sound providing better Hi-Fi audio, and the 3.5mm audio jack is also present.
- there’s 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and USB Type-C.
- The battery is 3,100mAh and supports Quick Charge 3.0.
Expect Lenovo to release the ZUK Edge to market on January 1. The color choices are Ceramic White and Titanium Black. Pricing for the 4GB RAM version is $330 (2299 CNY), whereas the 6GB RAM model is bumped to $360 (2499 CNY)