Leaked images coming from MyDrivers.com, which is a Chinese site turns out to be true. It’s very likely that these leaked images could be of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6. Xiaomi Mi 6 has been rumoured for a while now, and the last rumour suggested that the phone may launch in the first week of Feb.
Following Samsungs design policy with one device having a flat display and the other a curved edge.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 will be featuring a flat display, while the Xiaomi Mi 6 Pro is expected to feature a curved display.
The similarity cab be seen in samsung galaxy s7 and s7 edge.
Specs at this point are just rumors too,
- Xiaomi Mi 6 is expected to ship with 4GB of RAM.
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Pro will likely feature 6GB of RAM.
- Device will feature a Snapdragon 835 processor.
- Front fingerprint sensor and a 4,000mAh battery.
- Both devices will also support Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0.
The rumor suggests that pricing for the devices will be $288 USD for the Xiaomi Mi 6 and $360 USD for the Xiaomi Mi 6 Pro.
Note :- Leaked images and hardware specs have not been confirmed yet, So take all of these reports with a grain of salt.
However, that would be in line with the official reveal of the Mi 5 which was announced in February 2016.